Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Third Trimester Here We Come!

This week I (or should I say we) officially begin the third trimester. These weeks have really flown by. I can't believe it's only about 2 1/2 more months until Itty Bitty arrives. I also can't believe my belly has to get even bigger. It may not look big to you, but I already feel huge.
I'm feeling good that we've got the nursery furniture, but there's still a lot to do: pick a name (that's a high priority), pick a pediatrician, take childbirth classes (those start next week), work on our birth plan. That's just to name a few. I know it will all get done. In the meantime, Patrick and I are taking a few days away to relax. We're spending a few days at the bed and breakfast where we spent part of our honeymoon and then on to visit my family in west Texas. 

No comments: